Open Farm Sunday Information Events
Get geared up for this year’s Open Farm Sunday and come along to one of our FREE information events running from January to April 2015. They are open to both new and experienced host farmers and your helpers, to share ideas and top tips, and get all the key information you need to host safe and engaging events. Topics covered include: organising an inspiring event, activity ideas, getting your message across, health and safety and more.
Dates and venues: see the map below or click here to download a printable PDF of the full list of information events.
To book places for you and your staff/helpers: email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 024 7641 3911.
Note: Spaces are limited at some locations and if numbers are low LEAF will postpone or cancel events.
Feedback from attendees
- "Lots of information – can’t wait to get started."
- "Very helpful meeting. Easily understandable and informative."
- "Has given me plenty of enthusiasm and ideas."
- "Filled me with enthusiasm to have a go ourselves!"
- "Engaging, a good refresher workshop."
- "Info very helpful - has given extra insight into the event with added ideas."
- "Very interesting & useful information given."
- "Hit the nail on the head thanks!"
Booking your place/s
To book spaces at an Open Farm Sunday Information Event, please email email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Venue of event you wish to attend:
- Name of attendee(s):
- Your farm name:
- Your postcode:
- Contact number:
- Have you opened for Open Farm Sunday before?
- Are you a member of LEAF?
*Data Protection Act 1998: LEAF will process this information solely for the purposes of managing Open Farm Sunday Information Events, which may include any/all of the following purposes – accounts and records; realising the objectives of a charitable organisation; advertising, marketing and public relations; consultancy and advisory services; education; research.